Musical Theatre Magazine’s November issue is OUT! This issue is wall to wall rock musicals, so put your Rodgers and Hammerstein and your Sondheim aside for just a bit and dig in to the November issue of MTmag.
This issue features Tony Award winners and nominees as well as Broadway stars and stellar Broadway vocal coaches:
- Mary Bridget Davies of A Night with Janis Joplin
- Bobby Steggert of Big Fish, Ragtime, Yank! the Musical, and 110 in the Shade
- Joe DiPietro of Memphis, The Toxic Avenger, and I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
- Tony Sheldon of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Australia’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- Andy Blankenbuehler of In the Heights, Bring It On!, and Annie the Musical
- Kevin Adams of American Idiot The Musical, Spring Awakening, The Scottsboro Boys, and Rigoletto
- Australia’s King Kong Live on Stage Stage
- Broadway-bound Beautiful – The Carole King Musical
- Master Class with Sheri Sanders on “How to Rock the Audition”
- Rock Voice Teacher Melissa Cross on “The Zen of Screaming”
- Broadway’s “Voiceless”which raised money for 2 animal shelters.
Here’s a look!